Thursday, December 01, 2005

Santa Paws


Each year the San Francisco SPCA has an event called Santa Paws. For the last 3 years I've taken Gabby. I'm not sure what she thinks about it, but I certainly enjoy it. It's actually a really good deal. For $30 they shoot until they get a good shot, in this digital age you get all of the moderately high resolution pictures that they shoot (before you got the negs) and they give you a print. I posted a couple more to Flickr, so be sure to check those out.

Wouldn't you know the only one where they are all looking at the camera is when Gabby decided to stick her tongue out at the photographer. The Mrs. Claus I could do without, but I didn't want to offend anyone by asking her to move. Next year, though..........

Unfortunately for Carsick Kaycee, a trip to see Santa was out of the question.

1 comment:

Jodi said...

I love it! Rusty got his photo with two different Santas tonight. I have to get the photos though and then I'll post them. I just love that Gabby!