Friday, December 09, 2005

Minis make matters more manageable


Oh, yeah...I worked on that one for a long time.

But it's true. Yesterday a friend was telling me that after he got laid off he drove to SF. I decided that was a pretty good idea. I needed to pick up the paperwork for the academy anyway. So I hopped in the mini and went for a drive. They are magical. No stress, just a grin. And a decision that the RAV will go long before the mini if it does come down to that. Sorry, RAV.

Speaking of the mini...she really needs a name...any comments on the following?
  1. Maxine (Max for short)

  2. Merlin...ok, yes, I know, it's a boy's name, but I was on the whole minis are magical trip and thought why not

  3. Maeve (Greek/Latin goddess or purple flower)

  4. Magna (meaning large)

  5. Maia (Greek goddess of spring, nurse, mother)

  6. Makani (Hawaiian for the wind)

  7. Malu (Hawaiian for peacefulness)

  8. Miette (French, small sweet thing)

  9. Morrigan (Celtic war goddess)

Yes, as you can see...I would like it to begin with M. Of course I am also open to suggestions!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You could get all Scooby Doo and call her the "Mystery Machine."

Or how about...
"Me" ["Mini Me," get it?]

I'll try to think of more...
Clay

Jodi said...

My vote is Maxine, Max for short.

Anonymous said...

You could get the french word "Minois" means little face. In french we say "son joli petit minois" means her pretty little face.

Anonymous said...

My vote would be for Makani. . .thinkin' she's as fast as any wind, or faster!

Or, how about "Mia" ?
(Italian for my/mine)

Eric

TiggerLarue said...

Ok, folks...this isn't getting any easier!