Friday, October 14, 2005

Yaba dabba eee-uoo

One of the nurses at my dr's office suggested that I take vitamins. She has also had a hysterectomy and suggested that I take vitamins, indicating that they make a significant impact on your energy level.

Now I'm not a big vitamin taker, particularly the kind that you need to just swallow (rather than the chewables). So I decided to go back to an old childhood favorite: Flintstone's vitamins. Laugh all you want, but they provide 100% of most vitamins for adults as well.

It's interesting how one's memory can play tricks on you. As I remembered it, they tasted yummy. Yeah, uhm, not so much. They aren't bad, but they aren't anywhere near as yummy as I remembered. I'll stick with them. They are, after all, good for me and they don't taste so terrible.

So far the orange ones are the best.

2 comments:

Jodi said...

My husband takes children's chewable vitamins too!

120BPM said...

I kinda like the taste of vitamins. too bad they didnt make candy to taste like that.