Friday, October 14, 2005

Motorcycle Permit - Check

Days are up and down with how I feel. Some days are much much better than others. I decided to put the good days to use and studied for the motorcycle permit test. You apparently also have to take a "renewal" test for your driver's license as well, so I threw in a little reading there as well. I made an appointment and took the test today. I passed!! Whoohoooo. The studying worked out as I got 100% on the motorcycle test. Now all I have to do is get signed up for a motorcycle training course. They're had to come by in the bay area, so I might just take a road trip if I can't get signed up soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These guys will eventually have beginning motorcycle classes for civilians. They currently have great EVOC courses for non-police as well (learn to drive that Mini like you wouldn't believe -- it's a lot of fun).
http://www.alamedacountysheriff.org/evoc/acfr/acfr.html

Clay

TiggerLarue said...

Very cool. Thanks for letting me know about that Clay!