One of the good, or maybe bad, things about having all this time on my hands and the inability to do anything very active I have a lot of time to surf around the net and find all sorts of cool stuff I'd like to do. I wish I had started this a little sooner. I also wish I had a few more power tools so that I can really do something cool, but I did find a couple of things I wanted to do.
Of course I have to do my Pumpkin Masters carving, and this year is my biggest year yet. Perhaps a little too ambitious (I got 6 pumpkins today), but then again I have a lot of time on my hands. It's a big bonus that I love those things. This year I bought a handy new tool. Well, at least I hope it's handy. I haven't tried it out yet. I love the Pumpkin Master tools, so hopefully this will work out.
I also found this very cool tombstone and had to try it. The picture doesn't look the greatest, but it looks really cool in person. If you'd like to make your own go here . I got the names and epitaph ideas from Goblinville. The sound on that second site can be a bit annoying, so I suggest you turn down your volume first! Cori put out some decorations in the front already. I made 6 tombstones today. We'll put more stuff out later on in the week and I'll be sure to post pictures of the whole yard once it's complete.


1 comment:
Very cool. We still haven't gotten our decorations out. Hopefully soon!
Post a Comment