Here are the 6 finalists for the name of the new biz. I would love your feedback on these names. What impression does the name give you? Feedback, please!!!!!!! You silent types...please speak up, too. The more honest feedback the better!
(These are listed in no particular order)
Fur Amigos
A Round of Appaws
Paw Prints Training
Paw Prints Studio
The Woof Workshop
Pup-Pouri
Tuesday, August 01, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Note: My assumptions are based on the idea that the training business is only for dogs, and the photography business is more inclusive.
Fur Amigos – I like the idea that this could apply to most pets, and suggests a target audience of people who see their pets as part of the family-- but on the other hand it isn’t lizard friendly….
A Round of Appaws – This sounds catchy for the training part of the business, but is not dog-specific, which may or may not be an issue.
Paw Prints Training – See above.
Paw Prints Studio – This is good for the photo business, because it includes most critters except bugs, so would reach the largest target audience.
The Woof Workshop – This is catchy, although if you applied it to the photography business it would be limiting, in that people would assume from the name that you only take pictures of dogs, or are overly partial to dogs. Maybe good for the training business? It has a very no-nonsense sound, like serious business will be accomplished, but it also shows humor.
Pup-Pouri – I like the sound of this, but it is very dog-centric; also I am not sure about the meaning. I think of potpourri as a collection of something; a collection of puppies, in this case. Then I think, What kind of business is this? Well, I know what type it is, but assuming I didn’t.... That might be OK, though, because you could generate curiosity, and the name is catchy.
My choice goes to Thw Woof Workshop. I like the sound it makes when I say those words.
Post a Comment