
Another lunch at my desk, with lots to do....but I've been TERRIBLE about updating. So, dear readers, I will do a bulleted blog. Think of it as a preview for upcoming posts.
- The Avon Breast Cancer Walk 2300 walkers, 234 of whom are survivors. 5.4 MILLION dollars raised by the SF walk. An hour and a half in medical. Yep, that's a good summary. What pics I took are posted on Flickr.
- The Name Game. I got some great suggestions. I'm having a hard time picking. I'll post them soon. I have already resgister all of them. I like to err on the side of caution.
- Road Trip!! Cori and I will be heading up to Portland this week to take a good friend (and fellow academy grad) the project dog she adopted during school.
- Help me, I'm melting It's so hot we went out and bought an inflatable pool for the backyard. White trash? Maybe, but it keeps us cooler!!!! You know it's bad when you are actually looking forward to getting back to work (so you can be in the AC again).


1 comment:
I was trying to talk to a friend on my cell phone in my apartment after work, and my phone overheated and stopped working! I had to put it in the fridge to get it working again. The high temp in Morgan Hill today was 116 degrees in Jackson Oaks where I usually ride my bike.... and I have no AC. Help! I am melting.... But it does give me a better appreciation of how people survived in the desert before AC, something I've always wondered about. I still have no idea how people did that without electricity, but I don't wanna find out.
Post a Comment