Wednesday, August 16, 2006

I'm still a fan.....

Those of you who are familiar with Flickr are also probably just as familiar with Flagrant Disregard who has created some very cool stuff to use with Flickr. Well, apparently he's not just a awesome Flickr dude...he's got a couple of other cool toys. I checked one out today: NetFlix History Analyzer. Just copy and paste your entire rental history in and voila! Your results. So for those of you who are interested click here.

If you want to see mine, follow the link below:

And the results say...
Your results
  • You've rented 36 DVDs over 4 months from April 18, 2006 to August 11, 2006.

  • Your plan costs $23.99/month so you've paid $95.96 total.

  • Your average price per rental was approximately $2.67 each.

  • Average rental costs elsewhere are $3.75 each (not including late fees).

  • You've saved approximately $39.04 over that time period or $9.76 per month.


  • Here's some more about your renting habits...
  • You kept each rental for around 10 days on average.

  • The longest you kept a single DVD was 47 days: An Unfinished Life, 2005. Can I just say this must've been when I was in school. While I liked it, I didn't like it THAT much!

  • You rented about 9 DVDs each month.

  • You're not taking full advantage of your current plan. You could be renting 26 DVDs each month. Hmmm, I'm a little disappointed in my performance. I'll have to work on that.
  • No comments: