
Hello and happy 4th of July everyone! Know what that means? Yep, that's right! It's only 4 more days until my birthday!! Which, also means it's 4 more days until I do something crazy like walk 39 miles in San Francisco...well, ok, only 26.2 the first day.
I kept forgetting to book a hotel, finally did it this week via Priceline. Went for a star hotel in Union Square East. I knew I entered too high a price when the site didn't do it's usual laughing at me (well, if it COULD laugh it would - you know, when it reminds you how much hotels in the area are and suggests you raise the amount a little before they search...or maybe you don't know....) Anyway, we're staying at the Hyatt Regency for $85 a night rather than $149.
Today we got up early and went for a bike ride around Shoreline...I manged to slide a little on an embankment and dropped the bike....of all weekends I decide to tweak my knee it would be this one. I am now laying on the couch with a lovely air of Biofreeze (similar to Icy Hot) floating around me. Hopefully all will be well by tomorrow...
We haven't decided yet where to go for fireworks, but I think seeing them in the Mini (top down of course) is the best choice. Gee, if my knee still hurts Cori might get to drive the mini. Hmmmmm :0/ Is it bad she's only driven it once so far?


2 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY and enjoy your walk.
Post a Comment