I decided to try something a little different with the blog template. I've decided to try the "expanded post summaries" feature to my blog. For those of you who are wondering what the heck that means: you initially see just a portion of the post and can decide if you are interested in reading on. It also means more room for you to see previous posts. Nothing exciting, but it's fun and new for me. I've even gone back and updated some of my previous posts to include this.
Don't forget...there's more...click the link below
The bad news is that the "read more" link will be there regardless of whether or not there actually IS more. Ok, odds are there probably is, but not always. So anyway, if you have comments either way regarding this let me know.
Wednesday, January 18, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment