
The photo just doesn't capture it, but that massive crowd of people...almost entirely lesbians. Yep, thousands of them, all in one place. Amazing! I've searched and have so far been unable to find out how many were there, suffice it to say there were a LOT of them.
Cori and I decided last minute to go to the Dyke March in San Francisco on Saturday. Words cannot express how truly amazing it is to attend the march
Editor's note: Ok, for those of you who are saying "Hey, why didn't you call?" Well, I forgot my phone.I know, you're shocked, right? Sure, I could have used Cori's phone, however there's a problem there. I can remember a total of 4 phone numbers without the assistance of my cell phone. Three of those are my own: my home number, my cell number, and my work number. Helpful, I know. The fourth is a plumber's phone number in Des Moines, IA. Yeah...from a jingle I STILL remember from the time I was around 11 or 12. Now THAT was a successful jingle.


No comments:
Post a Comment