Tuesday, June 14, 2005

If you do have poo, now's the time to fling it.

Cori and I have decided to start a weekend ritual. We've managed to do it 3 weekends in a row, so I think it's safe to mention it. We've decided to go to a matinee each weekend. A built in date if you will.

Our first was Crash. Very, very intense movie but I would highly recommend it.

The next was Madagascar. Now I have a theory that there is a gene, highly common in males although occasionally the rare female of the species has it as well, that allows the to easily remember and recite movie lines. This is not a gene that I would lay claim to having, but it turns out I might after all...it's just dormant for the most part. Madagascar has brought it to life. Now if I could just remember lines I can use in every day life.

This last weekend it was Mr & Mrs Smith. I wouldn't say it's much for plot. Lots of action, but a good brain dead movie. I think Cori put it best "beautiful people to look at".

No comments: