Thursday, June 23, 2005

Helpful tip

When drinking lemondade in a clear bottle (say, for example, a water bottle) it is NOT a good idea not to come out of the bathroom carrying it.

Fortunately for me I realized this before entering the restroom and passed my bottle on to a co-worker to hold. However I thought I'd share this little tidbit to prevent any future calamities.

Please note: At work our restrooms have a handy little table right inside the door on which you can set things down (for example, said lemonade). I fear the results can be far worse if you do not have such a table in your restroom of choice. So please be very, very careful and use caution when drinking lemonade.

3 comments:

120BPM said...

my manufacturing floor can hear me laughing out loud right now, the vision of that is more then hilarious. I almost DARE you to do it :) just to see the looks one might get. I we had more traffic in mine, I might even be tempted to do it.
great post.

Anonymous said...

if you do make the mistake and carry the lemonade out of the restroom you could answer almost any question with:

sigh. "drug tests." sigh

TiggerLarue said...

Sams: Ah, excellent thinking.