Friday, April 13, 2007

The Movie Meme

Stolen from Snarky Dork.

1. Name a movie that you have seen more than 10 times.
Sound of Music. My grandmother was a huge fan.

2. Name a movie that you've seen multiple times in the theater.
The Jazz Singer. Yes, that's what I said....oh stop laughing... I was 12.

3. Name an actor that would make you more inclined to see a movie.
Judi Dench

4. Name an actor that would make you less likely to see a movie.
Keanu Reeves

5. Name a movie that you can and do quote from.
I haven't really acquired that skill. I want to...just haven't.

6. Name a movie musical that you know all of the lyrics to all of the songs.
Chicago

7. Name a movie that you have been known to sing along with.
The Little Mermaid...yes, again...I'm serious.

8. Name a movie that you would recommend everyone see.
I don't like to recommend movies as it turns out many of my friends don't have the same taste as I do. Which Netflix now very readily makes me aware of. Anyone else out there want to be a Netflix friend? Maybe you and I might have movie tastes in common.

9. Name a movie that you own.
Many, many movies.

10. Name an actor that launched his/her entertainment career in another medium but who has surprised you with his/her acting chops.
Cher

11. Have you ever seen a movie in a drive-in? If so, what?
I have seen a few. The first I remember was Predator (it was a date).

12. Ever made out in a movie?
Well, yeah. Note answer to #11.

13. Name a movie that you keep meaning to see but just haven’t yet gotten around to it.
Blazing Saddles

14. Ever walked out of a movie?
Yes. The World According to Garp.

15. Name a movie that made you cry in the theater.
I've been known to tear up during movie TRAILERS, who needs the whole movie? I cried during "Pay it Forward"...still do at the end any time I get sucked into it.

16. What’s the last movie you saw in the theater?
Breach

17. What’s your favorite/preferred genre of movie?
I like them all...except horror. I'll rent them for Cori, but watch with my eyes covered.

18. What’s the first movie you remember seeing in the theater?
Star Wars.

19. What movie do you wish you had never seen?
The Life Aquatic. Although I didn't really watch it, just fast forwarded thru 98% of it. I knew I wasn't going to like it, just wanted to know how much. Turns out quite a bit.

20. What is the weirdest movie you enjoyed?
Everything is Illuminated

21. What is the scariest movie you've seen?
The Shining

22. What is the funniest movie you've seen?
Young Frankenstein

1 comment:

Black Purl said...

Laura - I totally stole this from you and put it on my blog. How was Disneyland? Cheers, P