
I typically spend an average of 2 hours a day, sometimes more, pre-screening applications for our rescue puppies. People never cease to amaze me with their answers.
For example:
How long do you plan on keeping the puppy? Lifetime.
Then in another section asking about previous pets reveal that they have given 2 away. Exactly does "lifetime" mean to them?
Or the most recent one:
Previous pets:
Cocker Spaniel 4 yrs- stolen Jan 2007
Cockatiel, 3 yrs, flew away 2005
Cocker Spaniel, 6 yrs, stolen 1993
Where puppy will stay when alone:
We will work on crate training. As she gets bigger, we would get her accustomed to being in the backyard while we are gone.
Seriously? I'm sure they are nice enough people and I feel bad for them that they've had a couple of dogs stolen, but jeeze.............. How are they not learning?!?!
That would be a "Rejected"
Sorry to vent, but some people just really frustrate me.


1 comment:
Thank you for doing that noble work. I can't believe that application!!! You have got to be kidding me!
Post a Comment