I don't like spiders. They don't fascinate me. They scare me. You know Scooby Doo gets so scared and tries so desperately to run that he actually runs in place, not even able to get traction? Yeah, I've done that...at the sight of a spider. I would love to say that is an exaggeration, but it's not. Not only did I do that, I was screaming at the same time AND, when I finally did get traction, I made it 4 feet to the bed and jumped on top. I stayed there, "hiding" until Cori came to resolve the issue. Seriously
This may come to no surprise to you, then, that I'm also afraid to kill them myself. I saw Arachnophobia...I just know there is a huge spider and her kin in the crawlspace under our house just waiting to exact revenge on anyone who dares harm any of her family or friends. [Sorry Cori].
So it is with that in mind that you will understand just how thankful I was not to have seen the spider in the bathtub that prompted Cori to run through the house naked (she was getting ready to take a shower). Not out of fear, though....noooooo, she was running to get her camera.
If you haven't seen her picture, check it out. YOU CAN SEE THE REFLECTION OF HIS EYE in the flash. Are you kidding me?!?! I don't even know where to begin to describe the nightmares this causes me.
Tuesday, January 09, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Wow. That's one big spider.
Eek.
I don't even want to know about it... Yuck.
Post a Comment