Thursday, February 01, 2007

I'm going to DISNEYLAND!

A few weeks ago at work we were told that we would be getting an email that we would think was a joke but were assured it wasn't. All sorts of rumors were going around as to what the email would be about, this went on for a couple of days. I had to go to Macworld, so asked my manager to give me a call in the event the email finally came.

So I'm at Macworld and my phone rings. It's my manager and the email has finally arrived...


It's Disneyland
What?
Disneyland
Seriously?
Yep
You're kidding.
Nope

Yeah, it's true. We're going to Disneyland. They're sending the entire Acrobat team as a bonus thank you for shipping Acrobat 8. It's set up as a day trip (flight and tickets for ourselves and one other person), but if we want to take additional time off we can. We're getting park hopper tickets. I've only been to Disneyland once, and never to California Adventure. Cori and I have decided to stay the night there rather than go down and back in one day. We're going down Tuesday and coming back Wednesday. Wooohooo!

For those of you readers who are regular visitors to Disneyland any "insider tips" (best rides, food, whatever) that you care to share are greatly appreciated!!! Send me an email or post a comment. -- Jodi???

4 comments:

Jodi said...

I will get back to you ASAP. My brain is full right now, but should be a bit freed up by Sunday.

TiggerLarue said...

Excellent. Looking forward to it!

Black Purl said...

Shut up! That is so cool. Congrats on shipping 8. Cheers!

The Mad Doctor said...

That's great!

I went for the first time a few years ago.

Have fun!