Tuesday, February 07, 2006

I LOVE the Super Bowl...Commercials

Our Super Bowl Sunday was a busy day. Crepes at our favorite restaurant and the Farmer's Market in the morning. Then to the gym in attempt to work off the calories we ate in the morning. Finally, up to the city for a concert for Susie Suh. With all that, there simply wasn't time to watch the Super Bowl. Thank goodness for TiVo.

Unless my team (for those of you who are curious, that would be Green Bay) is playing I'm not big on watching the game. BUT the commercials...now those are worth watching! Here are my favorites from this year:


Too Funny!!


I was little disappointed with Ameriquest's commercials this year, but this one was ok


I'm a big fan of ringtones, so liked this one


Cool


What the??
How on earth can a BEER commercial make me choke up a little? Who knows...but this one did.


This one came darn close to doing the same...



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Valentine's day Laura.

--888---888
-88888-88888
8888888888888
8888888888888
-88888888888
---8888888
-----888
------8