Saturday, July 09, 2005

Berry birthday

It's been an awesome birthday weekend. Great times, great friends, yummy cake. What more can a girl ask for? I've attached some photos here, you can see the rest of them on Flickr.

We were so full after a day of eating berries, fresh berry pie and pizza that cake was the last thing on our minds. We didn't even crack open the box. So for those of you who are curious here's what it looked like. It was quite yummy, btw.


Kathy, Amy and Cori sampling some of our pick. Hope there are still some berries left by the time we get home!!


Not quite ready.


Torture. After a long hot day of picking berries I was hot and thirsty. Nothing sounded better to me than a nice cold Coke. Cori, knowing me the way she does, bought me one when we stopped to pick up my cake. Unfortunately I have a rule that I don't drink any beverages in the mini that aren't in a bottle. This was a true test of that rule. I didn't drink it...but it taunted me all the way to the pizza joint

No comments: