Thursday, May 17, 2007

Pandora....I have found you!

I haven't really had much success with playing streaming music on my computer at work. I don't know if it's firewall issues or what, but I get very few stations via iTunes. I've also grown rather bored with the music that I have imported into iTunes, or store on my various iPods. But I need to listen to SOMETHING while I work, other than the drone of the air conditioner. Well, I have found something that (so far) is making me quite happy.

It's called Pandora . Unfortunately I don't have a lot of time to write about it, but check it out and let me know what you think! Basically you enter a song or artist as a starting point, and from there it plays music that you might like. You then get a chance to rate them as thumbs up/down. Very cool.

2 comments:

The Mad Doctor said...

I'm addicted to Pandora; I've found some great new (to me) music there.

Jodi said...

I *sometimes* wish I had a job where I could listen to music. Nah, I'd be too distracted.