Saturday, September 30, 2006

Are you turning yellow?

Call me old fashioned, but that's not really a question I want to hear my Dr. ask me....but she did.
Ummm, excuse me?
Yellow.
Uh,.....no......
Your liver count is elevated.
OK...

A couple of weeks ago I wasn't feeling well. Based on my symptoms my dr. thought I might have been having an allergic recation. Turns out that wasn't the case, and we're still trying to figure it out. I'm still not feeling 100%, mostly just tired now.

A couple of days ago Cori asked if they tested me for West Nile. She'd been watching the news. Turned out my symptoms went right along with those for the mild form of West Nile virus (what we typcially hear about in the news is when it becomes West Nile Fever). I've been doing a little research over the last couple of days. And, yes, we do have mosquitos here. I'll ask them to add that to the list of tests.

3 comments:

ren said...

yikes. hope you are feeling better...butin case you aren't i'm sure you look lovely in yellow! (sorry, it's not really nice to joke about these things is it?)

TiggerLarue said...

Thanks for the compliment...uhm...I think....... :0)

Anonymous said...

Bonsoir Laura Hope you are better now. Your pic of littale kittens are very nice. Turlow is also very majextic indeed.. Bonsoir to Cori too.. M-Helene