I picked this up from Jodi. It's silly, but fun!! I didn't have one of 5 (yes, 5) iPods handy, so decided to do it with my iTunes in shuffle mode. These results are from the iTunes on my Windows machine, with 3185 songs.
How does the world see me?
"Break Me" by Jewel
Will I have a happy life?
"Dog Day Afternoon" by
What do my friends really think of me?
"We Shall be Free" by Garth BrooksHeyyyy!
Do people secretly lust after me?
"Somedays" by Meredith Brooks
How can I make myself happy?
"Pensacola" by Joan Osbourne
What should I do with my life?
"Magic" by Julia Fordham
Will I ever have children?
"It Happens Ever Day" by Dar Williams
What is some good advice for me?
"Silicon World" by Eiffel 65
How will I be remembered?
"Knees of My Bees" by Alannis Morrisette
What is my signature song?
"Be My Yoko Ono" by Barenaked Ladies
What do I think my signature song is?
"Baby's Gone Blues" by Shelby Lynne
What does everyone else think my signature song is?
"To Let You See Me" by Melissa Ferrick
What song will play at my funeral?
"One, Two Step" by Ciara
What type of women do I like?
"Steaming" by Sarah McLauchlin
What is my day going to be like?
"In the Morning" by Norah Jones
Wednesday, March 22, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment