skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Remember, objects in the mirror are actually behind you
Sunday, February 03, 2008
Super Bowl Sunday
Shhhhhhhhh
Originally uploaded by
TiggerLarue
Yeah, it's Super Bowl Sunday!! "My" team didn't make it (Gabby's still bitter), but I'll still watch for the commercials. Hopefully there will be some good ones....
1 comment:
Jodi
said...
Hi Gabby! I just love that dog! Great shot!
12:17 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
TiggerLarue
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2009
(1)
►
February
(1)
▼
2008
(13)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(5)
▼
February
(1)
Super Bowl Sunday
►
2007
(19)
►
December
(3)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(2)
►
2006
(34)
►
December
(3)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(3)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(5)
►
2005
(45)
►
December
(10)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(11)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(9)
Flickr
Other sites I visit regularly
Jodi's Blog
Auntie Sassy
How Stuff Works
The Smoking Gun
Exploring Flickr
Followers
Links
Tales of a Movie Junkie
Cori's Blog
The Daily Puppy
Get great free widgets at
Widgetbox
!
1 comment:
Hi Gabby! I just love that dog! Great shot!
Post a Comment